Addressing the Spread of COVID-19 at CoachCrafters, Inc.
We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that our priority during these unprecedented times is that we take the well-being of our employees and customers very seriously. Given the current climate of justified concern regarding COVID-19, we want you to know about the common-sense steps we are taking at CoachCrafters, Inc. to minimize the risk of spreading the virus to employees, customers and vendors.
What We Are Doing
Our shops are regularly cleaned. At this time, we will step up our cleaning in the following ways:
- Bathrooms will receive extra cleanings and sanitizations. Customers should use the restroom inside the shop located next to the main office.
- Door handles, knobs, light switches and hard surfaces will be sanitized daily.
- Buses and motorhomes are normally cleaned when serviced. Extra sanitation will be provided to driver area and steering wheels, door handles and countertops and other hard surfaces.
- Hand wipes and sanitizers, as available, will be available in each shop are and the customer waiting area.
- Employees will be asked to return home if they are not feeling well.
- Good handwashing techniques and ways to prevent the spread of germs will be explained and posted throughout our shop areas.
What We Ask From You
- If you are feeling unwell, or show symptoms such as fever or respiratory problems, we ask that you refrain from physically interacting with others.
- Please use available hand sanitizers if you visit our shop or office.
- Please do not hoard cleaning supplies, face masks, hand sanitizers and soaps and other products related to virus protection. This is being asked not just for CoachCrafters, Inc. but on behalf of all citizens. We currently have an adequate supply of necessary items but it will be important that they are available if we need to re-supply.
- Stay up-to-date on the virus and how you can protect yourself and others from it. Links below for official information on the virus.
We are closely monitoring all updates, recommendations and requirements from the CDC, the World Health Organization, as well as federal, state and local agencies. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to make sure that your health and well-being are protected.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
In Gratitude, The Team at CoachCrafters, Inc.
Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
National Institutions of Health: https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus