Nationwide Service and Sales for Transit Buses
CoachCrafters, Inc. originated in Faribault, Minnesota. We have served public and private transit bus systems throughout the nation for over three decades. Our services include bus rehabilitation & overhaul, collision repair, repowering, maintenance and a variety of component upgrades including wheelchair lifts, seating, drive trains, air conditioning and electrical systems.
CoachCrafters provides manufacturer warranties for several bus and component manufacturers to include Gillig, NABI & Orion. We also have a field service team that travels nationwide to perform services at customers' facilities and complete contracted projects.
CoachCrafters was incorporated in 1985 and is 55% women owned. In the spring of 2003, we opened our facility in the Orlando, Florida area. Our clean, state-of-the-art repair facilities offer our customers quality service, innovative solutions and affordable bus repairs. CoachCrafters' mission is to help public and private transit agencies maintain and enhance the value of their investment in transportation through proper maintenance.
• Created in 1985 to provide quality bus rebuilding, repowering, and repair services nationwide
• Headquartered in Tavares, Florida
• Full-service sales and repair facilities located in the Orlando, Fla., area
• Provides a wide variety of needed services to public and private agencies
• Dedicated to helping organizations maintain and enhance the value of their investment in transportation
Commitment to Quality
• Provides detailed estimates to insure accurate view of requirements and needs
• Commitment to honest and open approach to providing services and materials
• Offers flexible approach by allowing customer to supply parts, if desired
• Provides support and service on a nationwide basis